Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 8, 2007




Hi Everybody! Welcome to my blog! What can I say...I'm a high-tech kid! :)

On August 6th, I had an appt. with
Dr. King. I weighed in at 20 pounds 15 ounces and I measured 28 1/2 inches long. I had to get 4 shots again. Mommy and Daddy were both with me so it wasn't so bad. I was a very brave boy.
I officially have 2 teeth!! Lately Mommy and Daddy keep calling me "Drool Boy". I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that I go through about 10 or 11 bibs a day?!?!



I am ON THE MOVE! I have really gotten this whole crawling thing down. I love to explore everything. Here are some pictures of me crawling down the hallway to Mommy.

I see Mommy at the end of the hallway...here I go!

Wait...time for a CUTE break!! :)

Hmmmm...Mommy looks a little further away than I thought....






I'm getting a little bit frustrated...but I know I'm almost there so I'm gonna keep going!

I'm coming Mommy!


Yea! Getting to Mommy was worth the effort!

One of my favorite things to do is to chase after my kitty cats. One of these days I'm going to catch one of them! Hey--I know--I'm going to try sneaking up on Abby while she's eating....she won't see this coming!


That's it for now. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

MiaM said...

Hi Dylan! My name is Mia. Your mommy is good friends with my aunt Lisa. Wow, you can crawl and have teeth. That's so cool. I can't wait to come out and start learning to do that stuff too. Maybe once I'm outta here and grow a little we can play together. Well, gotta go take a nap. This growing stuff is hard work, but I don't have to tell you that. bye

Lisa said...

Hello Dylan, My name is Peyton, your mommy is friends with my mommy. They met at a place called Prospectors, dancing. I just want to let you know that it will get easier, if you ever need to talk, I am 6 months older then you, so I have been there. I will see you around. P

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of Blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family has!

Dylan you are too cute! Can't wait to finally meet you in OC! See you there!

Kristy Lynn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging big D! I love your site...you are getting big and strong!

Roberta said...

Hi to Dylan and my favorite ghostwriter! Welcome to the world of blogging!
I look forward to following the Dylan chronicles!
Hello from Roberta and Tom!
(I have a blog on my website, too! http://www.rosallee.com)
Love,
Roberta

Aunt Darlene said...

Hi Dylan,

It was really nice to see you on Sunday and to feed you - you really like your food (like the rest of the Family).
I really like your blogger and keep up that crawling you will get it down pack soon.

Love you and can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Aunt Darlene