Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 20, 2007

Daddy finally got home from Japan last night. I had such a good time catching up with him, that I didn't get enough sleep! I needed a nap first thing this morning.
After my nap, I snuggled up in the big blanket and had some juice.
I woke up all smiles! : )

These next few pictures were taken after Mommy gave me "Graduates Finger Foods" for the very first time.
Hmmmm...so far, this is pretty tasty..... Wait---let me close my eyes and really concentrate on the texture and taste.
I'm not so sure this is as good as I originally thought.
Ummmm....do I HAVE to swallow this??

Okay....let's move on. It's time to climb on some furniture!

Let me check out what CD we have here.

HHmmm....this looks like one of Mommy's favorites!!!

I better do a taste test! (According to Daddy, if you like Barry Manilow you have NO taste!!)
I better put this back before I get caught red-handed!!

Ummm...excuse me!! Can I please get some service over here?!?!?!

I'm so glad to have my Daddy home!!

Before I close for today, here's a couple of shots of me and my "Baby Blues"!


xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Only those with the BEST taste love Barry! :o) Good thing you are starting early!

Mandy said...

It looks like you are very happy that your Daddy is home. Better get some good quality D on D time before he has to go away again. I hope you are enjoying the last few days you have with your Mom. I know she's sad to have to be leaving you. I would be too if I were her. You are such a cute boy, who would ever WANT to leave you??? lol