Friday, August 31, 2007

August 23, 2007

Hi there! Today started with a little nibble on my teether duck. The cold feels so good on my gums. I just know I've got more teeth coming soon.



My head feels so heavy...I'll just rest it on the table for a minute...


This afternoon, I spent some time with Aunt Christine, A.J., Chloe, and Jeanie. I loved playing with this Sesame Street Workbench. Hey Mommy and Daddy---I'm putting my Christmas order in early!!!!



Check out this cool tool belt!!

Yummy---I had no idea that tools tasted so good!

These are just delicious!


Chloe and Jeanie are making sure I am following all of the safety rules.


Wow! This workbench is just amazing!!



After all that hard work I need a nice, long bath!!

Gotta love bath time snacks!

Hey look--it's my favorite ducky!!!







No comments: