Monday, August 20, 2007

August 12, 2007









Daddy had to travel out to Japan for work. Mommy and I really hate it when he isn't here to hang out with us. Fortunately for us, Daddy discovered "Google Talk" which allows Daddy and Mommy to talk for free over the computer. They have to use a mic instead of a phone. The first time they talked this way, I was very confused. I kept hearing Daddy's voice, but I couldn't quite figure out where it was coming from. Mommy gave me the mic so that I could do a thorough inspection. I kept hoping Daddy would pop out of it, but it never happened. I can't wait for him to get back home so I can smother him with hugs and wet kisses.



On the evening of August 12th, Grandmom and PopPop came over to spend some time with me while Mommy went to a Phillies game. It was Alumni Weekend, so a lot of the "old timers" were in town to take part in the festivities. Mommy was so excited because she found out that one of her favorites was going to be there---Rico Brogna, one of the Phillies' former first basemen. He participated in a hitting challenge---and his team won!! Here are some pictures that Mommy took while she was there.


The Coolest Mascot in Baseball!

Rico's still got it-- (at least that's what Mommy says!)

Check out the final score! Mommy was very happy---she is not a big fan of the Braves! (sorry Uncle Dave!)

No comments: