Friday, August 17, 2007

August 9, 2007

Let me flash you my million dollar smile before we go any further!

CHEESE!!


I've been keeping very busy. I have been crawling all over the place. My Mommy and Daddy are starting to have trouble keeping up with me! I love crawling after my kitty cats. I also love to crawl under the table and hang out there for a while.


I am getting so big! (And from what Mommy says, I'm pretty heavy, too!)

Even though my hands are much smaller than Mommy and Daddy's, they grow a little bit more everyday.




My Daddy's job keeps him very busy. Sometimes he has to travel all the way to Japan to get some work done with his partners over there. Well, I just found out that Daddy will be leaving for Japan in a day or two. I'm going to miss him soooooo much! Before he goes, we've got some catching up to do.

Hey Dad--check out my 2 pearly whites!!
By the time you get home from Japan, I may have a few more...stay tuned.


I've been spending a lot of time pulling myself up to a standing position.

Sometimes I need a little help from my big toys...or from my Daddy!






Hey Daddy---let me check out YOUR teeth! Say AHHHHH!


A very happy Daddy/Dylan moment.



Okay--get ready--here's another cool trick!


First, I pull myself up.


Then, I grab a hold of this shiny thing.


Next, I pull the shiny thing toward me---and look what happens!


I love to explore!


Another thing I like to do is help Mommy with the laundry.




Hey Mommy--it's time for a quick break!




Now it's time for a quick snack!



Mommy, I think you should be taking this laundry thing a little more seriously.

Man, I am wiped out---time for another break!

Okay...it looks like Mommy has things under control here. I think I'll admire myself in the mirror for a bit! : )

Well, I think I'm all "blogged out" for one day. Let me leave you with a couple of happy faces!



HAVE A HAPPY DAY!! : )

















No comments: