Friday, August 31, 2007

August 22, 2007

It was unusually cool today. I get so hot so fast---it was nice to have a break from the humidity!


Today Mommy and I met Grandmom and PopPop at the Applebee's in Deptford for lunch. I was pretty thirsty when we got there so I chugged down some juice while I took in the sites. I got to sit in a cool high chair. I've never gotten to do that out at a restaurant before! It was great!




After awile, I started to get the munchies so Mommy gave me some of my cereal snacks. I'm still not sure whether I really like them or not, but I was hungry so I didn't complain! PopPop gave me some lemon water from the straw. You can always count on me to make a funny face when I drink that!







After lunch Grandmom, Mommy, and I went over to Target. This was the first time I got to ride in the cart seat. It was awesome! I love to be inside the big stores. There is so much to see!





When I got home, it was time to chase my Kitty Cats around. I crawl so fast now that they have trouble getting away!

Watch out, Abby, here I come!!


Abby is pretty tolerant of me. I'm not so good at being gentle when I pet her--I'm working on it!

Hey--where did they both go?


There's Abby! Let me go over and say hello!

Abby wants to take a nap--I think I tired her out!
I'm kinda tired too. I wonder if we'll both fit in her bed?!
Hi Chickie!!!
Now it's your turn to be chased!
Hi Kitties!!
All of this crawling is wearing me out. I better go take a nap!


No comments: