Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 19, 2007

Today, PopPop and Grandmom had a big barbeque for the family. Mommy and I went over right from church, so we were a little early. I was starving when we arrived!!! PopPop was nice enough to fill my belly!

Check out this cool catepillar I played with after lunch! I loved watching the blinking lights.

After we ate, most of the boys hung out in the family room to watch the NASCAR race.

The girls sat in the kitchen and did what girls like doing best---TALKED!!

I filled Aunt Darlene in on all the cool things I have been doing. She's an excellent listener!
Uncle Brian and I made some time for one of my favorite activities---WRESTLING!
I showed Aunt Darlene how strong I am by pulling myself up to the coffee table!
Aunt Brenda gave me lots of kisses!

All that lovin' must have worn me out!! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz......until next time........



No comments: