Saturday, March 22, 2008

Choo Choo!! - January 26, 2008

Today was very exciting! Mommy, Daddy, Grandmom, and PopPop took me over to Railroad Avenue to see an amazing display. There's a group of local men that get together twice a week to work on this incredible model train exhibit. I couldn't believe how cool everything was!
Here is the very first thing we saw---a rock quarry. It's tough to see all of the little details in the picture, but the guys remembered everything. From ladders to tools and everything in between.

Here's one of the many mountains. Check out the train going into the tunnel.


My pointer finger was VERY busy pointing things out to PopPop.

Check out all of the detail here. They even remember to hang an American Flag on the bridge.


Look at the miniature crane and all of the logs.

Here's Daddy pointing out his favorite things to me.

I could watch these trains for hours!!


All I can say is, "WOW!"






Look at the little guys on their bicycles...and don't forget to check out all the really big trucks--my favorite!!

Once again....."WOW!"

Hey wait a minute.....there's a little sign on the brick building on the right of this picture....

"Daddy, look closely. What does that sign say?"
(By the way...this is one of Mommy's favorites. Don't Daddy and I look exactly alike here?)

I knew it! The sign says, "POPEYE!"
That's my nickname from PopPop!


Everybody smile and say, "CHOO CHOO!"



As luck would have it, just as we were about to get into the car to head home, a REAL train came passing through! I couldn't believe how big...and LOUD...it was!
What a fun day! : )

No comments: