Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Car Show - February 5, 2008

Those of you who know me--or have heard Mommy and Daddy talk about me--know how much I love cars and trucks. Well, today, I got to go to the Car Show! It was incredible!
I couldn't believe how shiny everything was.
I wasted no time! I hopped right into the first car I saw and checked it out.
Can you believe how cool this is??
Look at me---I'm driving!!
VROOM VROOM


Watch me in action!


Here's Mommy and me on an awesome motorcycle. Uncle Brian would be proud!


This just might be the most fun I've ever had!


Can you guess why Mommy looks so happy?
Do you think it could be because she's behind the wheel of a Ford Mustang?
That's her favorite!

Check out the awesome new Camaro.




Here are some pictures from the Corvette Corner.
You gotta love cars that hang from the ceiling!



Uncle Dave and Aunt Bet are probably drooling by now!



This one matches my eyes! : )



Here's one of the newest Corvettes. I bet it can go super fast!



Here I go---cruisin' again!




Now these are just my size!


Here's me, Daddy, and Uncle Matt spinning hub caps.


Can you believe this? Personally, I think ELMO should be on at least one of those televisions!

Guess what? This is basically our car---just all tricked out!

Ooooooo.....shiny!!

I'm pretty sure this was one of Uncle Matt's favorites!
What a GREAT day!! I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

So cute! Move over Dale, here comes Big D!
Love,
Roberta