Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meeting Pretty Great Granny's New Kitty - Jan. 30, 2008

Mommy and I headed out to Leisuretown today to visit with Pretty "Great" Granny and "Great" Handsome Pop. They just got a new kitten and we were anxious to meet her.
Shortly after we arrived, a special guest star made an appearance---Uncle David! We had a GIGGLE FEST!! It was soooo much fun!



I just couldn't stop laughing!!



While I was busy laughing it up with Uncle Dave, Mommy went on a kitty cat search. After a little bit of investigating, Mommy found DILL THE CAT under Pretty Great Granny's bed. She was too scared to come out and play, so Mommy snapped a picture instead.


Pretty Great Granny told me all about Dill. Then I told her all about my 2 kitty cats,
Abby and Chic.

While I chatted with Granny, Uncle Dave and Great Pop were trying to figure out their new cell phones. I think they should call Dill the Cat and tell her to come out from under the bed to play with me!!

No comments: