Wednesday, August 6, 2008

May 17, 2008 - Fun at the Montagne's

Today I got to spend some time with 2 of my buddies - Jake and Parker. We hung out in their backyard on the swingset.Jake made sure that Parker had fun and stayed safe in the swing.

I LOVE being in the swing!

Watch my blonde locks blow in the wind!

Big smiles! :)

Parker looks like he's wondering, "Hey, why am I wearing a winter hat in the summer?"

Jake likes to make silly faces.

Here's me....deep in thought over something....


Parker...being cute!

Jake...being happy!

The Montagne boys



Here's my new sneakers that my Great-Grandparents got for me. Aren't they cool?

Hmm.....I wonder if Parker just heard the news that he's going to be a big brother to a little sister soon?!?!

Jake is really good at climbing.


Playing baseball together was worth it just to see Daddy in this silly hat!!

Parker was the umpire.

Hmmm....Looks like "You're out!"

Here's me on the slide...deep in thought again....



Guess I'll mow the lawn before we head home.
Today was a lot of fun!

No comments: