Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Maryland Adventure - May 25, 2008

Today was an exciting day! Mommy, Daddy, and I are taking a road trip to Maryland. A friend of mine will be celebrating her very first birthday. Since I know a little about partying, I figured I'd show up and show her how it's done! : )
About halfway there, my belly started to grumble. Since I was in the driver's seat, I decided to make a pit stop at SONIC!!! (I knew this was one of Mommy and Daddy's favorites places, so I knew they wouldn't mind!)
Once we all decided what to get, I placed the order.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on some FRENCH FRIES!!!
(They've got to taste better than my fingers, right?)

EVERYBODY DIG IN! YUMMY!

DELICIOUS!

Here's an up close and personal look.

Check out my SONIC smile! : )

Okay...now we're off to the party.
Here's the birthday girl - Reagan. She seems hungry...maybe I should have
saved her some fries!

Here's my buddy, Jake.

Here's Jake's brother, Parker. He's one cool dude!

Here's Chloe -- she's the birthday girl's sister.

Turns out, the party was a Luau. Everyone got one of these goofy things on their way in.

I decided that mine made a better tail. I can't wait to show my kitty cats!



Here's Ben and Alex. They are the birthday girl's brothers.

ALOHA, Jake and Ben!

There was so much to do at the luau. I played some soccer...

...I had some juice...

...we all waited our turn to get tatoos...

(Isn't Jake's cool?)

...and of course, we had some delicious homemade cake.
(Great job on the cake, Mrs. Janette!)
What a fun day! Happy First Birthday, Reagan! ALOHA!

No comments: