Sunday, August 31, 2008

Father's Day - June 15, 2008

It's Father's Day! I wonder what Mommy and I got for Daddy?!?!?!?Check out his cool new picture frame.

One of Daddy's presents was "Daddy books" to read to me. I love hearing stories!
For breakfast, Mommy spared no expense....she took us to the Golden Arches!
Later in the afternoon, PopPop, Grandmom, and my Great Grandparents came over.
Here's PopPop showing off his new shirt.


Here's my Great Handsome Pop and me hanging out.
Here's Great Pop reading the card I gave him.

Here's Daddy and I me showing off our new shirts. Aren't they cool?


Mommy made us all her famous lemon pocket cake. It was sooo yummy!

Here are my PopPop and Grandmom.

Here's Great Pretty Granny and Great Handsome Pop.

After dessert, Daddy took me in the pool for a swim.

What a fun day!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

No comments: