Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy Day on Norway Avenue - June 1, 2008

Today, my friend, Anna was visiting with her family. She took me out for a spin in her cool Jeep. We both loved letting the wind whip through our hair!

She let me have control of the radio!

I gave her a few pointers, but overall, she was a pretty good driver. I knew I was in good hands.


Did you know that the age difference between Anna and me is the same as the age difference between my Mommy and Daddy?!?!?!
Daddy knew what he was doing when he fell for an 'older' woman!


After our ride, Anna made some pictures with the sidewalk chalk.

Her sister, Phoebe, took it all in!

My buddy, Joey, let me wear his cool hat for awhile.

Where's Waldo...I mean, Dylan?!

I had to take a minute to make sure Jeff and Jo Ann's tractor was working properly.

Then it was time for a skateboard lesson.

After all of that activity, it was time to have a snack.
These crackers are delicious...and messy. A perfect combination!

No comments: