Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meeting Santa - December 4, 2007

Well, the day has arrived. Today I get to meet the big guy--you know, the jolly one with the white beard and the red suit. Today, I finally get to meet Santa!
Mommy took me to the Deptford Mall. We met Grandmom and PopPop there.
Check out this beautiful Christmas tree. Here are some furry friends I ran into while we waited in line.
Uh-oh....we're getting close. I'm getting nervous!
Good thing PopPop is here to help calm my nerves.
I think I just caught a glimpse of Santa!


Okay--it's official--I'm nervous!
I'm glad Mommy is here. She doesn't seem nervous about this at all. Why am I the only one here with butterflies??I better check the tread on these tires while I wait. I have to make sure everything is in perfect working order in case I need to make a quick get-a-way!
Alright, PopPop--give me one more pep talk and remind me that this isn't going to be scary at all!Check out this cool character! I know he was put here to take my mind off of meeting Santa. Guess what? It's not working!

Mommy is still smilin', and I'm still not sure I want to go through with this!

Guess what?!?! It's all over! I did it! I met Santa!! He seemed like a pretty cool dude, but I have to admit, I'm glad it's over!
(Mommy wasn't allowed to take pictures of Santa. He's pretty strict about that sort of thing.)

After the day I've had, I need a drink!

Mommy and I went to Friendly's with Grandmom and PopPop after my picture with Santa. Check out my cool hairdo!

Once Mommy and I got home, I found myself in the Christmas spirit.
I think I could give Santa a run for his money. What do you think?
This is my VROOM VROOM face that I make when
I'm imitating the noises my cars and trucks make!

Check out my choppers!!
What an exciting day! : )

No comments: