Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eckenroth Christmas Party - December 16, 2007

Guess what? Daddy went out and got our Christmas tree today. He asked me to check on the lights to make sure they were all working.
So far, so good!
We'll have to wait until later to put the lights on the tree. It's time to get ready for the Eckenroth's Christmas Party. Check me out!! We just got to the party a little while ago and I've already got a girlfriend!

Pete--don't hide just yet! You'll miss Santa!!

It was fun to watch the guys play this cool game. I can't wait until I'm tall enough to reach!

HOLY COW!!! Look who it is!!!
SANTA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!
This is very exciting!!


Last time I saw him, he was sitting down. He seems MUCH BIGGER when he's standing up!!
He's carrying a huge sack of presents. I wonder what he brought for me?

Okay, Santa has started calling boys and girls up to him so he can hand them their presents.
Mommy took lots of pictures of the fun!

Petey looks pretty happy to be hanging out with Santa.

Hmmm...Santa looks a little bit "shifty" in this picture.
I can't blame this dude for looking a little leary of the whole thing!

Yup...still shifty! he he he

Wow! Now that's an unhappy camper!
Do you think Santa pinched her?!?! Nah.....he wouldn't dare!!

Finally....a HAPPY face!Santa sure likes to talk.
Check out all the talking he does in these next couple of pictures.









Emma looks pleased with her present!

Amanda and Santa share a moment.

Looks like Jessica is giving Santa a good "talking to". Think she takes after her Mommy maybe just a little bit?? : )




Finally!! It's my turn to hang out with THE MAN!
Of course I had to tell him a little bit about trucks.

I wonder what's inside. I hope it's something with wheels!!!

Alright Santa---before I open my present, let me just tell you a few more
things about this truck!
Santa looks like he might be out of presents. I hope for this boy's sake that isn't true!!

Okay...time to open this bad boy up!
In the meatime, you can check out more pictures of Santa.











Here's the whole crew.
Santa took a few minutes to say goodbye.

Check out this red-eyed bunch!
(Please note, red eyes or not, I am on a couch FILLED with chicks!!)


Hmmmm...these 2 make a fine looking couple!



Okay--I finally got my present unwrapped. Santa brought me a shiny, red fire truck!!

Emma and Amanda striking a pose.



Here's me with Daddy, Uncle George, Uncle Bill, and Uncle Jim.
We sure are a fine lookin' bunch!


You know whenever Mommy gets together with her girlfriends there's bound to be
shananigans! Here's proof!!!
All the ladies were poking some fun at pregnant Aunt Cherie by stuffing their bellies to look just like her!

Aunt Cindy sure is having a good laugh! Funny thing is, in just a few short months, she'll have a REAL big 'ol pregnant belly to show off herself!!
Check out little Miss Jessica watching all these crazy ladies in complete disbelief.
Hopefully she is not scarred for life!
What a great time!!!!!
I can't wait until next year!

No comments: