Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Early Christmas Present - December 10, 2007

Today was my lucky day! I got some early Christmas presents all the way from South Carolina!
My Uncle Bob, Aunt Anna, and Abby (she's my girlfriend..Shhhh..don't tell) really know how to spoil me!
Check out my cool stuff!
I got a whole bunch of Tonka trucks.
Trucks are my favorite!!!!!! I also got some sports balls. They're just my size!!
Here's me making my ever popular VROOM VROOM face! I'm telling you--I just can't get enough of things with wheels!!
If you look to the right side of the picture, you can see my cool new Tigger baseball jersey. I can't wait to try it on!


Hmm....sports or trucks?!?! This is too hard!


Let me do a quick taste test!
Okay...trucks win!!

Or do they?!?!!?!?


Oh heck---all of my presents make me SMILE!!
I love everything!!
I must admit...the trucks taste better!!Thank you Uncle Bob, Aunt Anna, and Abby!!!!!
Merry Christmas!





No comments: