Friday, February 22, 2008

Christmas Eve Breakfast - Dec, 24, 2007

This morning was a very special morning. I got to meet up with my PopPop, Grandmom, my uncles, and some of my cousins for the "Simpkins Annual Christmas Eve Breakfast" at the diner.
As soon as I sat down, I grabbed my spoon and was ready to dig in! Where's the beef?? : ) Check PopPop out! He showed up to breakfast all dressed up in his tuxedo! I hope I am as handsome as him when I grow up. He's one dapper dude! Grandmom sure is a lucky lady!

Here's me with 2 of my favorite people. I was still on the look out for more pancakes or something.

Here's me with our really great waitress.
You gotta give me credit for knowing exactly who to flirt with!

I love my Daddy!

Here's my Uncle Brian and my Cousin Noel. I'm not the only one in the family with beautiful baby blues!

Here's my crazy Uncle Albert with my Cousins Amanda and Aaron. Looks like they might have been on Santa's naughty list?!


Here's Amanda and Aaron again---this time without the headlock!


Amanda always gives me good lovin'!

Just me and my PopPop! : )


Check it out--my name is right on my butt! Pretty cool, huh?

PopPop is telling me a secret....Shhhhh!

After a long nap and some more food, it was time to get ready for the Christmas Eve service at Pretty Great Grandmom and Great Handsome Pop's church.
Aunt Betty came over so she could go with us.
She brought me an early Christmas present!

I wonder what it is???
AWESOME!!! It's something with wheels! VROOM VROOM!

Hooray! It's time to hang out with my Pretty Great Granny!


Hey--there's my Great Pop, too! I love them both very much!
I can't wait until tomorrow when Santa Claus gets here!!!!

No comments: