Tuesday, December 4, 2007

October 31, 2007

Here are some pictures from my very first Halloween. I went into Mommy's school and hung out with her and "Aunt" Sandra for a little while. All of the teachers from Mommy's school dressed up like a deck of cards. Here's one of Mommy's students. Guess what his name is?
Yup...DYLAN!! He was one cool dude!
Here's Mommy and me hanging out in the cafeteria during the school Halloween party. It was really loud in there!


Mommy didn't get too many pictures of me on Halloween. We made a couple of stops on the way home. I took a nap in my car seat during the drive. Once we arrived home, Mommy had planned to take me to visit all of our neighbors, but guess what??! I didn't wake up from that "nap" until 5:45am the next morning. I slept right through my very first Trick-or- Treat opportunity! Better luck next year!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's so fun that all the teachers dressed up as a deck of cards. What a great idea!