Friday, December 28, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day! Mommy had to leave pretty early this morning so she could get to the parade site on time. I managed to steal her cowgirl hat before she took off! Howdy Partner! YEE HAW!!!!! Well, Daddy and I watched the TV really close, but Mommy didn't get much air time. Oh well....the important thing is that she had a good time!
Once she got home, we all headed to Uncle Albert and Aunt Annette's house for Thanksgiving dinner.
Here's me with my cousin Amanda.

PopPop said he has something cool to show me. I wonder what it could be....

Wow!! A brand new Lincoln MKZ!!!!
Looks like my car seat is already inside! Woo Hoo!


I better check out these rims to make sure they're in mint condition.

Everything looks good!
I just can't get enough of thing with WHEELS!! Vroom!!


Here's me and my cool cuz, Aaron. I want him to teach me how to play basketball someday.



Here's me and Mommy...but I've still got my eyes on that Lincoln!


Grandmom and Me....Perfect together!


Hmmm....I wonder if there's any turkey left??

What is my crazy Uncle Albert doing??
Oh great....now he's trying to make me look nuts, too!


Okay...now that we're home, it's time to raid the cabinets. I'm still hungry!!!


Here's my pretty kitty cat, Abby, resting after a very busy Turkey Day!
Ahhh....resting.....sounds like a very good idea!!



No comments: