Tuesday, December 4, 2007

October 28, 2007

Today was a big day for me! I got to participate in my very first Halloween parade. There was so much to look at. There were kids of all ages dressed up as all kinds of different things. It took me awhile to take it all in...
I saw a couple of other monkeys---just like me! :)

Mommy pulled me (and my favorite duckie) around in my wagon.

I'm just not sure what to think of all this Halloween stuff.....



After awhile, I started to get pretty sleepy. I could barely keep my eyes opened long enough to finish my juice.




We marched a little less than a mile or so and ended up at the Fire House. The firefighters gave out these cool mugs filled with candy!!!


While Mommy and I were having fun at the parade, Daddy was hard at work cutting down the huge tree in front of our house. Mommy and Daddy hated to get rid of it, but the roots were starting to crack the foundation of our house.

Here are Uncle Matt and Daddy trying to figure out how to save our fence!

PopPop stopped by for a visit. I had to fill him in on what was going on.

Look at my Daddy working away!!

Check this out!
One of the large branches of our tree was shaped like a heart.
Isn't that cool?
We saved this part of the stump.
It was just too cool to get rid of!


No comments: