Friday, December 14, 2007

November 11, 2007

Mommy and Daddy bought me this awesome new truck -- my very own BIG RIG! I love to press all of the buttons so I can hear all of the cool truck sounds it makes.

Can you believe it? Mommy stopped taking pictures of me long enough to catch Chickie striking a pose! I love my kitties!!!

Here's me hanging out with Uncle Dave. He's one cool dude.



I just LOVE my truck!
I'll bet you'll never guess why I've got such a big smile on my face.....


...Look Ma---no PANTS?!?!?! : )
he he he

Hey, ya gotta keep things interesting, right?


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Tanner rarely wears pants when we're hanging out at home. It was way easier to potty train him because we only had to pull down one layer of clothing rather than two. He is getting so big. He's at a really fun age...1 is fun!