Sunday, November 9, 2008

July 7, 2008 - My Airplane Adventure

Today was an exciting day for Us Russells! We got up bright and early and headed to the airport. In just a little while, we would be landing in CANADA! Yea, that's right---I'm a world traveler! We were going to visit my Uncle Matt, my Aunt Dana, and my 2 cousins, Jonas and Audrey. Even though I was sleepy, I was excited!
We came across this cool cart while walking to our gate.
Of course, I had to check it out.
Soon after we boarded the plane, I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
zzzzzzzzz.....

When I woke up from my nap, check out the view I had!!

Being on the airplane is so cool!
Finally, after a VERY long day of travel, we made it to the Canadian Russell's house!
I finally got to meet everybody!

Here's me with Jonas and Audrey.
Mommy and Daddy, being the HUGE Phillies fans that they are, brought some cool stuff for Audrey and Jonas to wear.
GO PHILS!!


Before bed, Daddy read all of us one of his favorite books....
"Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."


Wait a minute....this wasn't a bad day....

I'm looking forward to a great visit!!

No comments: