Sunday, November 9, 2008

July 12, 2008 - Visiting the Russell Farm

Today was a very interesting day. I got to see a piece of Russell Family history.
We went to visit the family farm.
My Great-Grandpa Russell and my Grandpa Russell grew up here.
You wouldn't believe all of the beautiful land that surrounds the house and the other buildings.
It was pretty amazing!
Here's Daddy and I taking a look around. Here's Uncle Stephen and Audrey in what used to be the dairy.

Daddy looks a little sad...I think it was kind of a hard day for him.
I told you it was beautiful!!

I somehow manage to find trucks wherever I go!
I got to take the red truck that I'm playing with home with me.
Here's the old Russell home.
Imagine growing up surrounded by this view!!

On our way out of town, we stopped to see this unique little church.
My Daddy is taller than it!!

Here's some pictures from the inside.



I had a good day with my family!

No comments: