Sunday, November 9, 2008

July 10, 2008 - THE STAMPEDE

Today turned out to be an overcast, chilly day. Even though the weather wasn't great, we made our way out to the Famous Calvary Stampede.
I was pretty excited...and so were Mommy and Daddy! Mommy was excited to see cowboy hats...even if it was on the bathroom door...go figure.


Here's the Canadian Flag.
There were TONS of animals to see. Uncle Matt and Audrey were looking at something here...I wonder what it was....
YIKES!!!


There were several military displays. Here are Uncle Stephen and Jonas on a torpedo.
After all, torpedos are supposed to have saddles, right? :)

Check me out! I'll bet you didn't think I could handle this big rig, did ya?

To warm up a bit, we headed indoors for this awesome bike show.
Guess what?!! Before the show started, my face was shown up on the JUMBOTRON!!
That was so cool!
I was really into watching all the bike tricks.

Daddy and Jonas decided to try on some cowboy hats! Pretty cool, huh?
YEE-HAW!!!!


Believe it or not, right after we got back on the train, a huge hail storm started.
(You can sort of see it on the window.)
Who ever heard of hail in July!??!!?
It was a great day!


No comments: