Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time to Meet My Sister! - Oct. 1, 2009

Today started out as a quiet day for Mommy & Daddy.
Mommy started the day out by snuggling with Baby Caitlyn.
Daddy knew that Mommy had been craving a cheeseburger all during her long labor, so he ordered one for her as a surprise.
Daddy had time for Caitlyn Cuddles while Mommy ate.

SURPRISE!!
It's finally my turn to meet my Baby Sister!
PopPop held me over her crib so I could get a good look.
She sure is tiny!
Grandmom was very excited to meet her new granddaughter.
It's been over 20 years since she held a baby granddaughter!!!
PopPop's turn!
Check out the time---Caitlyn has been alive for exactly 12 hours!!!

I brought my Baby Sister a present....her very own POOH BEAR.
This way, she won't have to even THINK about taking mine!!
She's pretty amazing! : )

I wonder where Baby Caitlyn's blonde hair is????

Grandmom, PopPop, and I wore special badges in Caitlyn's honor.
Here's a closer look.

Aunt Bet came to meet my sister, too. I'm pretty sure it was love at first sight!
Aunt Bet calls her KatieBug.
It's been a very busy day for my little sister. It's time for her to rest.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
I love you, Baby Caitlyn!

No comments: