Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 2nd Birthday! - January 2, 2009

You'll never guess how old I turned today!!!
Here's a BIG hint!!!!
Mommy and Daddy took me to this really cool place called "Chuck E. Cheese".  My cousin, Sean and his Mommy (cousin Laura) met us there.  My Grandmom and PopPop came, too.  It was such a fun day!

Guess who I spotted right away?
BOB!!


It didn't take long for Sean and me to find Clifford!

Time for cupcakes!
I made a wish and the blew out my candle.
Time to get messy!

I am sooooo tired!  It's time to head home for a nap.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
When I woke up from my nap, I had birthday mail from my girlfriend, Abby.
She sent me a Phillies DVD.  I can't wait to watch it!
Time for my Birthday Bubbles!!
Did I just hear Mommy and Daddy say that I have one more surprise???
Check out my cool new tent and tunnel!
AWESOME!

I have just enough time to for a story before it's time for bed.
Daddy and I had story time in my tent!
WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

No comments: