Thursday, January 1, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 2008

The big day is finally here!  
First order of business....find the Christmas bell.
If there is a bell on the lawn, we will know that Santa and his reindeer paid us a visit.
HERE IT IS!
Now...let's get this party started!
Here's our tree.   I love watching the lights.
Here's my new ornament. I LOVE construction trucks, so it's perfect!
SWEET!  Matchbox cars!  My favorite!
AWESOME!  Bob the Builder!  My Favorite!
WOW!  ELMO!  My favorite! 
(I sure do have a lot of favorites, don't I?)
Am I cool or what?
Look what Mommy got!
Time to check the stockings.
Mommy made Daddy and me t-shirts.  Here's Daddy's.  I'll bet you can guess what mine says!
Grandmom and PopPop always come over for Christmas breakfast.
Daddy made breakfast pizza.  It was sooooo yummy!
PopPop always calls me "Popeye."  Isn't this shirt perfect?
Check this out!  MORE TRUCKS!  YEA!!!!!
Hess trucks are the coolest.  I know you're supposed to keep them in the box, 
but I can't help myself.
My Great Pretty Granny and Great Pop stopped in for a visit.
Boys' Club
I guess Chickie wanted to be someone's present?!
This Christmas stuff is super tiring!!

Now that my nap is over, it's time to head over to Aunt Anne and Uncle Al's new house.
My cousins, Zach and Aubrey, were there.
It was the twins first Christmas! 
HO HO HO!
Mommy was really showing her holiday spirit!


Awwwwww!
Even more Awwwwwwwww!  : )
I have just enough time to hang up some of my new Cars ornaments before I go to bed.
My 2nd Christmas was amazing! : )

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the Christmas bell idea! Do you use the same bell every year or do you get a new bell every year?

Cat Russell said...

We use a different bell each year. I make sure the year is on it.