Wednesday, July 23, 2008

May 14, 2008

Today didn't start out being such a great day. This morning, I fell and really hurt my ear. Mommy and Daddy took me to the Doctor and he fixed it all up. Daddy keeps telling me that, "Chicks dig scars." This gives me hope! : )
After a visit with the Doctor, I was feeling better. Mommy and Daddy took me to this cool park for a long walk out in the fresh air.
I liked watching the fish swimming around.
"C'mon, Daddy...this way!"


If you look closely, you will see a Mommy duck with her babies. They were so cute!
Check this out---
This huge tree had been recently struck by lightning. This was pretty amazing to see.
Here's a closer view of the root system.
Daddy was showing me some really tall trees.

I can't wait until I'm a little bigger so I can climb trees!

Mommy is always busy taking the pictures, but Daddy and I convinced her to take one with her in it!

We walked for quite awhile and then we came upon something awesome....A PLAYGROUND!

"WEEeeeeeee!!"



"Peek-a-boo"


Pull ups are sooooooo easy!!

Isn't this picture kinda cool?

On our way out of the park, we saw another family of ducks. Aren't they cute?

Here they are coming out of the water.

Awwwwwww!!!!
Even though today started out kinda rough, it ended well. I had a really good time at the park!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Thanks for the update. Great pix and story!