Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Very First Haircut - March 12, 2008

Today I got my very first hair cut!
If you'd like to watch a PhotoShow that Mommy made to document the occasion,
click the link below.
Below are just a few of the pictures she took of all the action!
As you can see, I was not thrilled with the idea of losing any of my blonde locks! Daddy and I had a little talk and he assured me that everything was going to be just fine.

I tried to be very still.


I hope Mrs. Linda uses some of this stuff on my hair when she's finished!


First scissors and now a razor?!? I didn't sign up for this!


Even though I still look a little bit stressed, I'm actually all done!!
Here's me and Mrs. Linda--my hairdresser.


I thought it would be nice if I cleaned up before we left.


Mommy checked out my new 'do' before we left.
She was very pleased!

No comments: