Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Easter Celebrations

It's Easter time! There are so many exciting things going on. Mommy made a PhotoShow of ALL of my Easter adventures. It covers my Easter card "photo shoot", my visit with the Easter Bunny, the Easter Egg fun at Grandmom and PopPop's, Easter morning, and our visit to Ocean City, NJ (and Mack and Manco's Pizza!) during the afternoon of Easter day.
There are TONS of great pictures. Check it out.
Below are just a handful of pictures from all of those events.
ENJOY!
Happy Easter---Happy Spring!


I'm just enjoying a quick snack while I wait my turn to see the Easter bunny.


Check out this cool Easter present from Grandmom and PopPop!

I had fun hanging out with my cool cousin, Sean.
Just like his shirt says...."Good Looks Run in the Family!"


Look what the Easter Bunny left for me!
Mommy kept telling me how delicious Mack and Manco's Pizza was.
I finally got to do my very own taste test. She was right!! It's delicious!


Here's Mommy, Daddy and me hanging out on the boardwalk.
I can't wait to go back to Ocean City in the summer and build sandcastles with Daddy!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

You win hands down. You have the cutest baby ever. Good job!
Love,
Roberta

Mandy said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! What a cutie. Tanner had a sweater vest but it wasn't as cute as Dylan's. I love sweater vests. It makes them look so grown up.