Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today Mommy and Daddy took me over to Barrington for a special town celebration. It was awesome! Our day started with a close up view of some very unique cars.
Here's an old Corvette....Uncle Dave and Aunt Bet are probably drooling right about now!
Mommy went nuts over this Mustang. This car is over 30 years old---It's unique because it has all of its original parts!! It was pretty amazing.

Here's me! I was just checking things out.


I was just amazed by everything I saw!



It's not easy being this handsome, you know! : )



Here's me on my very first HAYRIDE!!! Mommy and I went on the wagon together. (Daddy sneezes a lot when he gets near hay.) Check out my crazy blonde hair blowing in the breeze!



This hay looks almost good enough to eat!

I loved taking in the sights as we rode around the town.


Check out the corn stalks.
So much to see.......

On our way home, we passed by this street sign. Mommy couldn't resist snapping a picture!

When we got home, it was time for me to MONKEY around in my Halloween costume!

Check out the banana in my pocket!



Here's a view from the top! : )


Am I cute or what?!??! : )


Here are some pictures of the pumpkins we grew in our very own backyard.
Pretty cool, huh??


This one is picture perfect!

Here's a little guy hiding in the vines.


This one is the perfect size for me!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



No comments: