Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 14, 2007

Today started out with a trip to the pots and pans cabinet. Check out my cool hat! Hmmm...I wonder how much noise I can make with this spoon and this collander?!?


Later this afternoon, it was time to head over to Uncle Albert's house to celebrate my cousin Amanda's 18th birthday.
I decided to use some of my time there to practice climbing the stairs.

Check out my baby blues!


It's time to sing "Happy Birthday" so Amanda can blow out her candles.
Wow! This cake sure looks yummy!!
I can't wait until January 2nd----that's when I'll have my very own birthday cake!!!

So what do you think---do I look like my Grandmom or what??

Here's me hanging out with my cousin Aaron. He's one TALL dude!!
I had to strike a pose in my cool Halloween shirt---it glows in the dark!

More stair climbing
Uh-oh---looks like I'm caught behind bars!


SMILE!!!

No comments: