Sunday, October 28, 2007

October 5, 2007

Mommy and I were in the store today, and Mommy couldn't resist buying me this Santa hat. I've been hearing a lot about this guy. He sounds like a pretty cool dude to me----I'm looking forward to meeting him. Of course, once Mommy put the hat on my head, she couldn't help herself---she found her camera immediately!! I thought I'd strike a few poses for her----gotta keep the Mommy happy! : )




Some of you may have seen this picture before.
Mommy used it on one of the "Let's Get Personal" postcards she sent out.



After my photo shoot, it was BATH TIME!!! I love being in the bathtub. My duckies and I love splashing around.

My duckies and I were just checking out the water going down the drain.

We're all out of water, but we're still not ready to get out!!!
Oh, alright---I guess it's time to dry off and get to bed.
Nighty Night!


No comments: