Thursday, October 18, 2007

September 3, 2007

Today I got to hang out with my friend, Parker. He let me share his toys---what a cool cat!




This is Parker's big brother, Jake. He loves to play video games.

Aunt April and Uncle Jason (Jake and Parker's parents) just redid their kitchen.
It looks AWESOME!
Hey---who's that hiding in the cupboard?!? : )

SURPRISE!


Hey, Parker--that's a cool trick! You'll have to teach me that one!


Later this afternoon, I got to spend some time with Grandmom at Uncle Albert and Aunt Annette's house. I told her all about my day.

I just recently realized that I can climb steps! I'm not sure Mommy is too happy about this milestone....but she'll get used to it!

What a busy day....I'm getting very sleepy....

1 comment:

Kristy Lynn said...

Go get em' Big D! You are growing so fast!