Saturday, January 9, 2010

Caitlyn Comes Home!! - October 3, 2009

Today is an exciting day for all of us....Baby Caitlyn and Mommy get to come home!
Here's Caitlyn all dressed and ready to go.
She's snuggled up in her car seat for the very first time.
When I left the hospital in January of 2007, New Jersey was experiencing very warm temperatures. Can't say the same for October of 2009. Caitlyn needed to be bundled up!
Can you tell Daddy is excited to get his girls home?
Bye Bye Hospital!
Caitlyn is home! I was so excited to see her.
I did my very first noble act as a Big Brother...I shared Percy, one of my favorite trains, with my little sister. (I'm pretty sure I made Mommy cry!!)
She's so cute!
Our neighbors, Grandmom, and PopPop decorated our front porch.
Here's Caitlyn's special balloon...
...and here's my cool dump truck balloon.
Pretty Pink Flowers for my sister!
Welcome Home Baby Caitlyn!!
Here's me holding my baby sister for the very first time.
Proud Grandparents
Here's Mrs. JoAnn....our good friend from across the street. She has 3 sons--so you can only imagine how excited she was to cuddle a baby girl!!
Even Chic stopped by to welcome Caitlyn home....Meow!
Here's an absolutely priceless (and very short)
video of me and my sister.

No comments: