Monday, June 22, 2009

A Collection of Big D Moments - May and June 2009

Mommy and I were going through some pictures today.
We decided to present you with a smorgasbord of pictures from recent happenings.

Prepare yourself---you may begin to experience "CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!"

This was taken after a trip to our brand new LOCAL Sonic!  Daddy shared his HUGE drink with me...and by "shared" I really meant "gave".  : )

This was taken at IKEA---one of our favorite stores.  Even though I didn't look very happy, I was actually just hammin' in up for the camera.  I was having a ball!!

Our pool is finally opened!!  Here's a pic of me and my kitty cat, Chic, during
 my first swim of the season.
This picture was taken shortly after I came in from swimming.  
Hmmm...I think I was tired.....

This was taken on Gloucester Township Day.  The rides weren't opened yet, so I had lots of time to play!!

Like my haircut??  : )
Here I am at Rita's Water Ice.
I told Mommy I didn't want anything, but as soon as I tasted what she got, 
I made her fork it over!

Here's me playing out back on Father's Day.  
I was keeping an eye on Daddy while he mowed the lawn.
Why Daddy was working on Father's Day I have NO idea..... 
I hope you enjoyed the update!!!  : )

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is total cuteness overload. I love the picture of him asleep at the table.