Sunday, March 22, 2009

THE GREATEST PLAYGROUND IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Today is going to be a great day!
Right now I'm standing in the spot where my new playground is going to be built.
I can't wait!!!!
Here's one pile of wood.
Here's a 2nd pile of wood.
And...finally...here's the 3rd pile of wood.
This is going to be a lot of work!!
Things are finally underway!
Trust me....I know what I'm doing!
Time for a quick break!
My AWESOME neighbors helped my Daddy every step of the way.  
We would have been lost without them!
Check out the cool 2nd floor!
Here's my Daddy and my AWESOME neighbors again.  
They're putting on the finishing touches to the first floor.
Things are really coming along.
Check out this amazing progress!
Time for a JELLY DONUT break.
I love my new picnic table!
YUMMY!
Looks like this wood pile is getting a little lower....
I'm on top of the world!!
I love to climb.
Peek-a-Boo!
This is SOOOO AWESOME!!!
I told PopPop he could borrow one of my swings for his coffee break.
He's been working hard.
HOORAY!  The slide is on!!  WEEEEEEE!!!
After many, many, many hours and LOTS of hard work from the crew, here's the final product.
~Side View~
~View of the picnic table and my future sandbox.~
~Front view.  There will be a rock climbing wall to the right of the slide.~
~Side View~
~Check out my look-out tower!~
~Back View~
~Back Windows~

~THE FINAL PRODUCT~
HEY....WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER TO PLAY?!?!?!  : )

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'd like to come play! That is the sweetest playground ever! Have fun...like you won't...lol

--sme said...

That looks like so much fun!!!