Saturday, December 27, 2008

October 31, 2008 - My 2nd Halloween

So, this whole Halloween thing started out pretty cool.
I helped Daddy carve a pumpkin.  It was awesome!
Here's our finished product.
But then......Mommy made me put on this goofy costume.  
That's when things started to roll downhill.
Despite her best efforts, she was not able to convince me that I looked GRRRRRREAT.
I told her if she didn't take me out of this costume, I was going to have to call the authorities.
She wouldn't budge....so......
After awhile, I settled down and actually started enjoying being dressed up.
Do you think anyone will notice if I take my tiger ears off?
My friend, Kaylynn, from next door was dressed up like a kitty cat.
She looked even cuter than usual!
Aren't we cute trick-or-treaters?
Don't lollipops always make the day better? : )
Time to give Garfield a big Halloween smooch!
I think there's just enough time before bed for me to finish my lollipop.
Go ahead...you can say it....AAAWWWW!!!!!
There's always room for a hot dog roll dipped in ketchup.  YUMMY!
Halloween turned out to be pretty fun after all.  I guess I'll start preparing myself now for the get-up Mommy will pick out for me to wear next year.....Stay tuned!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: