Saturday, September 1, 2007

August 26, 2007

Our next door neighbor, Marie, had a visit today from some of her grandchildren. I was lucky enough to be outside with Daddy when they arrived, so we went over to say hello. Marie brought out this cool bouncy car for Phoebe and I to play in. (Phoebe is Marie's newest granddaughter. She is a few months younger than me.) It was so much fun!
Of course I have to give everything a taste test!

I hope I don't get pulled over! This is Marie's granddaughter Anna. She was coloring a picture of Jasmine.
This is Phoebe---isn't she cute!! I was trying to flirt with her, but I'm not sure she was having it!

Anna showed Phoebe how to use the horn. Beep Beep!
Ben checked to make sure Phoebe wasn't speeding.
I think I have my very first real crush!!! : )


2 comments:

Roberta said...

Hey, Big D, you have good taste!
Watch that reckless driving though, there, buddy!

Kristy Lynn said...

I love the pictures. D is getting so big!